Zakim is a graduate of Boston University's College of Communication where he serves on the Dean's Advisory Council, as well as a member of the Academy of Motion Pictures Arts & Sciences, the Governor's Council of PROMAX, the Executive Board of the Publicity Club of New York and the Friar's Club.
What does PCNY stand for?
PCNY stands for Publicity Club of New York (est. 1940; public relations professionals)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PCNY
We have 1 other meaning of PCNY in our Acronym Attic
- Primary Central Nervous System Vasculitis
- Pengurus Cabang Nahdlatul Ulama (Indonesian: Board Branch Nahdlatul Ulama; religious organization; Indonesia)
- Postchemotherapy Nausea and Vomiting (cancer treatment side effects)
- Photographic Center Northwest (Seattle, Washington)
- Professional Careers North West (UK)
- PC Annex (website)
- Paper Club of New York
- Police Conference of New York, Inc. (est. 1925)
- Priests' Councils of New York
- Proofreaders Club of New York
- Presbyterian Church of New Zealand
- Property Council New Zealand (est. 1976)
- Principal Companions of the New Zealand Order of Merit (New Zealand Honour replacing knights and dames grand companions)
- Paging Channel Operation
- Parliamentary Counsel Office (various countries)
- Pathology Coordinating Office (various locations)
- Peabody Concert Orchestra (Baltimore, MD)
- Peg Count and Overflow
- Pennsylvania College of Optometry (Elkins Park, Pennsylvania)
- Pension Commission of Ontario (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
She formerly served on the Board of Governors for New York University's Metropolitan Center for Urban Education and the board of the Publicity Club of New York.
He is also a past member of the board of directors of PRSA-New York and the Publicity Club of New York.
Peter is president of the Publicity Club of New York.
from Elon University, and is a member of the Public Relations Society of America, the International Association of Business Communicators, the Publicity Club of New York, the University Club of Washington and the National Press Club.
Panelists are as follows: -- Matthew Bishop, American business editor/New York Bureau Chief, The Economist; -- Todd Defren, principal, SHIFT Communications, author of blog PR Squared and creator of the first social media news release; -- Julia Hood, editor-in-chief, PRWeek; -- Deborah Radman, managing director, Stanton Communications, APR, Fellow PRSA and immediate past chair, PRSA Counselor's Academy; -- The moderator is Peter Himler, founder/principal, Flatiron Communications, president and co-chair, Programming Committee, Publicity Club of New York and author of the blog The Flack.