Martin, describe their findings in the July PUBLICATIONS OF THE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY OF THE PACIFIC.
What does PASP stand for?
PASP stands for Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PASP
We have 45 other meanings of PASP in our Acronym Attic
- Plasma-Assisted Slow-Wave Oscillator
- Performing Arts School of Worcester (Worcester, MA)
- PCS Access Services for Ports (Bellcore)
- People Against Software Patents
- People Against Stupid People
- People Animals Society Places (band)
- Photovoltaic Array Space Power
- Project Aviation Safety Plan
- Protective Action Strategy Plan (US DHS)
- Public Art Saint Paul (St. Paul, MN)
- Pulmonary Artery Systolic Pressure
- Photovoltaic Array Space Power Plus Diagnostics
- Pennsylvania Association of School Personnel Administrators (Indiana, PA)
- Professional and Amateur Sports Protection Act
- Prairie and Arctic Storm Prediction Centre (Canada)
- Pan-American Society for Pigment Cell Research
- Photochemically Accumulated Stimulated Photon Echo
- Precision Attack System Program Office
- Parents As Partners in Research
- Panic Attack Symptoms Questionnaire (psychopathology survey)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Paul Butler of the Anglo-Australian Observatory in Epping, Australia, will report both Lick findings in the January 1999 Publications of the Astronomical Society of the Pacific.
Marcy of San Francisco State University and the University of California, Berkeley, will report details in PUBLICATIONS OF THE ASTRONOMICAL SOCIETY OF THE PACIFIC.