Arinc delivered a speech at public-private sector partnership conference of Friends of Democratic Pakistan in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
What does PPS stand for?
PPS stands for Public-Private Sector (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPS
We have 644 other meanings of PPS in our Acronym Attic
- Proposal Pricing System
- Prospective Payment System
- Protein and Peptide Science
- Protocol and Parameter Select (response to Answer To Reset; 3GPP)
- Protocols, Ports, and Services
- Provincial Policy Statement (Canada)
- Provisioning Performance Schedule
- Public Packet Switching
- Public Perception Survey (various locations)
- Public Prison Service (New Zealand)
- Publiek Privaat Samenwerkingsverband (Dutch: Public Private Partnership)
- Publiek-Private Samenwerking (Dutch: Public-Private Partnerships)
- Puerto Princesa, Philippines - Puerto Princesa (Airport Code)
- Pulled Pork Sandwich
- Pulse Pairs Per Second
- Pulse Processing Subsystem
- Pulses Per Second
- Punggol Primary School (Singapore)
- Purchasing Power Standard
- Precise Positioning Service Security Module (GPS)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Damascus, (SANA) -- Minister of Finance Mohammad al-Hussein discussed Saturday with US businessmen delegation participating in the Public-Private Sectors Partnership Conference opportunities of carrying out investment projects in Syria in addition to the legislations and the advantages supporting these projects.
Plans are to fund the revamp through public-private sector partnership, bond issue and borrowing.
NC4 focuses on bridging the public-private sector gaps in two areas: -- Emergency and Crisis Management -- Directed at public-private sector emergency planning and response -- Business and Economic Continuity -- Directed at bridging the gap between government and business to help minimize impact on local economy NC4 is focused on bridging the public and private gaps relating to crisis and continuity management -- through a total lifecycle approach.
com, operated by the fledgling public-private sector Mexican Tourism Board.
is gaining momentum, and we are providing a practical, public-private sector solution to city redevelopment that is a model for other cities,'' Riordan said.
The 16,000-square-foot complex is the result of a public-private sector partnership involving The Queens County Overall Economic Development Corporation, the Hollis Local Development Corporation and developer Roger Fisher.
The news conference coincides with the launch of a new public-private sector partnership dedicated to ensuring that all American children engage in at least 60 minutes of physical activity every day, and the release of a new comprehensive report generated by Alles and his colleagues at the Stanford Prevention Research Center.