The size and scope of the office portion of the building is set against Public Works standards.
What does PWS stand for?
PWS stands for Public Works Standards (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PWS
We have 151 other meanings of PWS in our Acronym Attic
- Project Work Statement
- Proto-West Sudanic
- Proximity Warning System
- Psychological Warfare Service
- Psychological Warfare Society
- Public Warning System (civil defense; various locations)
- Public Water Source
- Public Water Supply
- Public Water System
- Public Weather Service
- Purify Weird Soul (Valkyrie Profile PlayStation/PSPortable game)
- Plane-Wave Spectrum Surface Integration
- Potable Water Storage/Distribution System
- Pittsburgh Water and Sewer Authority (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Port and Waterways Safety Act of 1972
- Ports and Waterways Safety Act
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Association
- Printed Wide-Slot Antenna
- Provincial Women's Softball Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Prader-Willi Syndrome Association of New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
The biggest change over the years," explains Shioji, "was the reorganization of the Greenbook in 1995 when it became a nonprofit mutual benefit corporation under the oversight of Public Works Standards Inc.
Other accomplishments include: involved in renewal/rehabilitation of over 6,000 miles of pipelines; past Task Chairman for evaluating pipeline rehabilitation methods and materials for the Public Works Standards Committee (Greenbook); chairman of the 1994 Existing Sewer Evaluation and Rehabilitation from WEF Manual No.