Advanced Cruise Assist Highway System Research Association (AHSRA), Public Works Research Institute, Raytheon Company and Delft University in the Netherlands.
What does PWRI stand for?
PWRI stands for Public Works Research Institute
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PWRI
We have 2 other meanings of PWRI in our Acronym Attic
- Production World Rally Championship
- Public Works Research Center
- Priority Water Resources Caution Area
- Palawan Wildlife Rescue and Conservation Center (Philippines)
- People with Recovery and Disabilities (Tucson, AZ)
- Projekt Wszystkie Rymy Dozwolone (Polish: Project All Rymy Allowed; Polish rap group)
- Primate's World Relief and Development Fund
- Philippine Water Revolving Fund
- Patrick White Readers' Group
- Produced Water Reinjection (oil & gas industry)
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel
- Prepositioned War Reserve Materiel Requirement
- Pre-Positioned War Reserve Materiel Requirement Protectable (US DoD)
- Prepositioned War Reserve Materiel Stock
- Passive Wavelength Routing Node
- Passive Wavelength-Routed Network
- Pacific West Regional Office
- Personal Watercraft Rescue Operator (United States Lifesaving Association)
- Pressurized Water Reactor Owners Group
- Palmdale Water Reclamation Plant (California)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Right after the earthquake and tsunami hit Japan on March 11, 2011, Shieh has made donations to a calamity relief fund and signed memorandum of understanding with Public Works Research Institute, one of Japan's research institutes, to develop public works technologies and social capital.