45pm, with public viewing areas at Market Gate and Bridge Street.
What does PVA stand for?
PVA stands for Public Viewing Areas (South Africa)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PVA
We have 147 other meanings of PVA in our Acronym Attic
- Present Value of an Annuity (also seen as PVANN)
- Private VoIP Applications
- Process Validation Enterprise
- Production Verification Audit
- Produit À Valeur Ajoutée
- Professional Virtual Assistant
- Project Validation Assessment
- Property Valuation Administrator (assessor)
- Public Vehicular Area
- Public Vessels Act (US)
- Pulse Volume Amplitude
- PVA and its Denatured Capsid Protein
- Pajaro Valley Aviation Academy (Watsonville, CA)
- Patriots and Veterans Administration Agency (Korea)
- Pequea Valley Athletic Association (Kinzers, PA)
- Photovoltaic Array Assembly (shuttle payload)
- Pomona Valley Amateur Astronomers
- Pomona Valley Art Association
- Protected Village Amenity Area
- Passenger Vessel Access Advisory Committee
Samples in periodicals archive:
With their support we've been able to make small but important improvements to several public viewing areas.
The eight-month project has created five dens - three of them private - and two public viewing areas from an indoor corridor within the original layout.
The FIFA World Cup, which kicks off in Johannesburg on Friday will for the first time be filmed in 3D and broadcast in selected public viewing areas across the world, Sony said.
The HCS1410 is ideal for static channel lineups in hotel lobbies and public viewing areas as well as guest rooms.
Today at 3pm French time they packed the grandstands, the huge public viewing areas and every spare space available to put the party on hold as the serious business began and 55 high-performance sports cars blasted across the start-finish line.
In all of SalzburgerLand nine all-encompassing public viewing areas have been established.
The health department is also lagging with Port Health (incoming diseases via people or imported foods) and in achieving a co-ordinated inter-departmental policy for free public viewing areas (marquees with large TV screens).