11 /PRNewswire/ -- Central and South West Corporation (NYSE: CSR) subsidiary West Texas Utilities Company announced today it will file a petition with the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) to start a process to review WTU's revenues.
What does PUCT stand for?
PUCT stands for Public Utility Commission of Texas
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Paraná (Brasil)
- Pharyngo-UES (Upper Esophageal Sphincter) Contractile Reflex (gastroenterology)
- Pull-Up Control Register (microprocessor)
- Perth Undergraduate Choral Society
- Pittsburgh Urban Christian School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Panjab University Campus Students Council (India)
- Pune University Computer Science Department
- Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka
- Pontifical University Catholic of São Paulo
- Purdue University Chinese Student and Scholar Association (West Lafayette, IN)
- Programmable Universal Crew Testing Device (US Marine Corps)
- Pontificia Universidad Católica de Valparaíso (Chile)
- Paid-Up Dependent (insurance)
- Paired Uranium Detectors
- Parent Unit Designator
- Partido de Unificación Democrática (Spanish: Democratic Unification Party)
- Pay Upon Death
- Peeled Undeveined (shrimp)
- Penis Uncircumcising Device
- Peptic Ulcer Disease
Samples in periodicals archive:
EL PASO, Texas, June 28 /PRNewswire/ -- El Paso Electric (Nasdaq-NNM: ELPAQ), like the staff of the Public Utility Commission of Texas and intervenors and other parties in the cases, said it has filed its testimony in the pending rate and merger cases.
ETT filed with the Public Utility Commission of Texas yesterday for approval to operate as an electric transmission utility in Texas.
BEAUMONT, Texas, June 4 /PRNewswire/ -- The Public Utility Commission of Texas Wednesday set a new fixed fuel factor that will reduce Gulf States Utilities Co.
The expected ratings are based on the strength and stability of the underlying TCs as established by the Public Utility Regulatory Act (the act), which establishes the irrevocable and non-bypassable TC and defines bondholders' property right to the collateral; and the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) financing order, which authorizes TCC to issue transition bonds and impose the TC in an amount sufficient to recover the principal and interest on the bonds as well as any other costs of issuance such as providing for credit enhancement, servicing fees or other expenses.
In accordance with the court and the mediator's instructions, over the past several months, SPS and C&SW have each been working with the staff of the Public Utility Commission of Texas in an effort to reach a stipulation on a rate path that could be recommended to the Commission.
The change is a result of the Public Utility Commission of Texas (PUCT) ruling on Substantive Rule ss.
SOUTHWESTERN PUBLIC SERVICE SAYS PUBLIC UTILITY COMMISSION OF TEXAS TO REVIEW RATES AMARILLO, Texas, Oct.