BOSTON, April 25 /PRNewswire/ -- The threat of acquisition for public utilities, and key strategies for avoiding it, will be featured at this year's Public Utilities Risk Management Association (PURMA) Annual Membership Meeting when management consulting and engineering firm R.
What does PURMA stand for?
PURMA stands for Public Utilities Risk Management Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Plutonium Uranium Extraction
- Plutonium Uranium Refining by Extraction
- Pick Up Request Form (Missouri State University)
- People United for Responsible Government
- Program to Utilize & Reduce Gross Excesses
- Permanent Universal Resource Locator
- Persistent Uniform Resource Locator
- Personal Uniform Resource Locator (customized website)
- Phoenix Urban Research Laboratory (Arizona)
- Public Utility Risk Management Services (Washington)
- People Uplifting Real People
- Philadelphia Urban Resources Partnership (Philadelphia, PA)
- Privatization and Utility Reform Project (private sector development program; Malawi)
- Provision for Unrealized Profit (accounting, consolidated accounts)
- Public Utility Regulatory Policy Act of 1978
- Purdue University Rendering and Perceptualization Laboratory
- [not an acronym] US codename for Japanese diplomatic cipher machine of 1930s & 40s
- Parameters for Urethral Resistance (urology)
- Partnership for Urban Risk Reduction (disasters)