However, Ikhlas Yusef, spokesperson of the Public Transport Regulatory Commission (PTRC), said, "It is not easy for us to cope with a change in prices every month.
What does PTRC stand for?
PTRC stands for Public Transport Regulatory Commission (Jordan)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PTRC
We have 32 other meanings of PTRC in our Acronym Attic
- Programma Triennale Regionale Aree Protette (Italian: Three-Year Program of Regional Protected Areas)
- Percutaneous Transluminal Renal Angioplasty with Stenting
- Platform Technical Review Board (various organizations)
- Personnel Time Recorder
- Petroleum Technology Research Center
- Planning and Transport Research and Computation, Ltd. (UK)
- Pre-Trade Risk Control (financial trading software)
- Principes et Techniques de Réussite Collégiale
- Property Tax Reform Committee
- Protective Technology Research Centre (Nanyang Technological University, Singapore)
- Petroleum Tank Release Compensation Board
- Portable Tape Recorder Detector
- Protivotankovoe Ruzh’yo Degtyarova (Russian Anti-Tank Rifle)
- Public Traffic Route Distance
- Positive Thyroid Hormone Response Element
- Post-Therapeutic Reactive Encephalitis
- Post-Treatment Reactive Encephalopathy
- Pressure Tube Rupture Event
- Putative Trypsin Regulatory Element (genetics)
- Pamlico-Tar River Foundation (Washington, NC)
Samples in periodicals archive:
PTRC floats tender The Public Transport Regulatory Commission (PTRC) floated a tender on Sunday for operators to service inter-governorate bus routes, with stringent conditions concerning labor laws and fixed hours for bus drivers.
The spokeswoman of the Public Transport Regulatory Commission (PTRC), Ekhlas Yousif, clarified that this second rise was implemented because of owners and drivers' protests against the insufficient rise on some of the outer routes which link Amman with other governorates.