Tenders are invited for public transport regulation act 2009, the authority has responsibility for "the development and maintenance of a regulatory framework for the control and operation of small public service vehicles and their drivers".
What does PSV stand for?
PSV stands for Public Service Vehicle (bus driver's license in GB)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSV
We have 97 other meanings of PSV in our Acronym Attic
- Pressure Support Ventilation
- Primary Source Verification (credential research)
- Process Safety Valve
- Production System Verification
- Progressieve Suriname Volkspartij (Suriname Progressive People's Party)
- Project Shared Vision
- Promesse Synallagmatique de Vente (French: Promise Indenture Sale)
- Prospect Street Ventures
- Pseudo Spin Valve (magnetics)
- Public Service Value
- Verordnung Zur Sicherstellung des Postwesens (German)
- peanut stunt virus strain J
- Pastel Society of Victoria, Australia (est. 1986)
- Personal Security Vulnerability Assessment
- Peugeot School voor Automobielbeheersing (Dutch: Peugeot School for Car Control; Netherlands)
- Portal Systemic Vascular Anastomosis
- Portosystemic Vascular Anomaly
- Prosthesis for Substitution of Vision by Audition
- Park Slope Volunteer Ambulance Corps (Brooklyn, NY)
- Pensions-Sicherungs-Verein Versicherungsverein auf Gegenseitigkeit (German body responsible for a pension indemnification fund)
Samples in periodicals archive:
555 public service vehicles for non-completion of their designated routes were fined.
A TRANSPORT boss has said the Government should introduce alcolocks in all public service vehicles.
Pat's pounds 14,000 tuk-tuk should be delivered in about a month and has been cleared for use as a public service vehicle by Scotland's transport commissioner.
The driver hired by Ysgol yr Hendre didn't have a licence to carry passengers on a public service vehicle - and had not undergone a criminal record check.
The loopholes mean some bus companies can operate unfit vehicles by transferring public service vehicle (PSV) licences between vehicles, the report from the House of Commons Transport Committee said.
The operation was set up in conjunction with Cardiff Council's licensing team and the Vehicle & Operator Services Agency to establish the roadworthiness of public service vehicles.
Byline: PCV I'M a public service vehicle driver, and have to put up with a lot of car drivers in and out of the town centre, as all other bus drivers do.