NYSE: PNY), and Public Service Company of North Carolina (NYSE: SCG) from an interconnect with Williams Partners L.
What does PSNC stand for?
PSNC stands for Public Service Company of North Carolina
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSNC
We have 20 other meanings of PSNC in our Acronym Attic
- Popliteal Sciatic Nerve Block (anesthesia)
- Public Sector Net Borrowing (UK)
- Public Service News Bureau
- Puget Sound National Bank (Washington)
- Puget Sound Naval Base Association (Washington)
- Pacific Steam Navigation Company
- Packet Sysops of Northern California (Northern California Packet Association)
- Parents of Special Needs Children
- Pharmaceutical Services Negotiating Committee (United Kingdom)
- Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center (Poland)
- Puget Sound Navigation Company (1913-1961)
- Plastic Surgical Nursing Certification Board, Inc. (Pensacola, FL)
- Puget Sound Network for Compassionate Communication
- PSN College of Engineering and Technology (India)
- Pacific Southern Naval Coastal Frontier (US Navy)
- Personnel Staff Noncommissioned Officer
- Public Sector Net Cash Requirements
- Peanut Stem Necrosis Disease
- Percentage of Similar Neighbours
- Pigment Specific Normalized Difference
Samples in periodicals archive:
SCG) and its regulated subsidiaries South Carolina Electric and Gas Company (SCE&G) and Public Service Company of North Carolina (PSNC).
Rate Case Fact Sheet Public Service Company of North Carolina, Inc.
com/cgi-bin/prnh/20031204/SCANALOGO ) The new credit facilities consist of (1) a $400 million, 5-year revolving credit facility for South Carolina Electric & Gas Company (SCE&G); (2) a $125 million, 5-year revolving credit facility for South Carolina Fuel Company (SCFC); and (3) a $125 million, 5-year revolving credit facility for Public Service Company of North Carolina, Incorporated (PSNC Energy).
SCANA'S ratings are supported by the earnings power and cash flow of its regulated utility subsidiaries SCE&G ('BBB+' IDR) and Public Service Company of North Carolina ('BBB+' IDR).
Yoho was Senior Vice President, Marketing and Gas Supply for the former Public Service Company of North Carolina (PSNC), now a division of SCANA Corporation.
SCE&G) and Public Service Company of North Carolina both of which operate in constructive regulatory jurisdictions.
Prior to the merger, Zeigler served as director, president and chief executive officer of Public Service Company of North Carolina, Inc.