RES Americas), a national leader in the development and construction of renewable energy projects, executed a 20-year power purchase agreement (PPA) with Public Service Company of Colorado (PSCo) on March 29, 2010.
What does PSCO stand for?
PSCO stands for Public Service Company of Colorado
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSCO
We have 12 other meanings of PSCO in our Acronym Attic
- Proposed Specification Change Notice
- Public Service Commission of Nevada
- Program Support Communications Network/Interface
- Production Schedule Completion Notice/Report
- Florida Public Service Commission Nominating Council
- Pittsburgh Supercomputing Center NETwork
- Public Safety Consultants Northwest (Seattle, WA)
- Personnel Survey Control Officer
- Philadelphia Seminar on Christian Origins
- Presidential Commission on Sexual Orientation (NIU)
- Public Service Company of Oklahoma
- Puget Sound Concert Opera
- Pennsylvania State Corrections Officers Association (labor union)
- Public School Capital Outlay Act (New Mexico)
- Puget Sound Council of Governments (Washington)
- Pitch-Synchronous Overlap Add
- Papillary Serous Carcinoma Of Ovarian ype
- Patch Size Coefficient of Variation
- Power Supply Circuit Pack (Ciena)
- Private Sector Competitiveness Project (various locations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The power produced from the Cedar Creek wind farm is sold to the Public Service Company of Colorado, a subsidiary of Xcel Energy Inc.
Previous recipients of the award include Pulte Homes, StarzEncore Group, Neiman Marcus, Liberty Media, Meadow Homes, Metro Taxi, Bank One, Coors Brewing Company, Public Service Company of Colorado and law firm Holme Roberts & Owen.
Kelly began his career with Public Service Company of Colorado, filling a variety of finance-related positions.
WestConnect members participating in this regional transmission service are: Arizona Public Service Company El Paso Electric Company Public Service Company of Colorado Public Service Company of New Mexico Southwest Transmission Cooperative, Inc.
announced today that Public Service Company of Colorado (PSCO) has selected Altra Power 4.
Public Service Company of Colorado (PSCo), an Xcel Energy company, has agreed to purchase the entire output of a 30 megawatt (MW) photovoltaic project under development in the north end of Alamosa County, Colorado.
Prior to that time, Stocker worked with Public Service Company of Colorado and BlueCross/BlueShield of Colorado, where he was responsible for all human resource functions.