have signed the memorandum of understanding, which is subject to approval by the Public Service Commission of South Carolina.
What does PSCSC stand for?
PSCSC stands for Public Service Commission of South Carolina
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PSCSC
- Power Supply Current Signature
- Production Statistics Collection System
- Project Supervisor Construction Stage (various organizations)
- Puget Sound Community School (Seattle, WA)
- Senior Chief Personnel Specialist
- Senior Chief Port Security Specialist (USCG rating)
- Palestine Solidarity Committee of South Africa
- Physiological Systems and Clinical Sciences Board (MRC, UK)
- Perry School Community Services Center, Inc.
- Public Safety Civil Service Commission
- Puget Sound Concrete Specification Council
- Puget Sound Council of Senior Citizens
- Pui Shing Catholic Secondary School (Hong Kong)
- Punjab State Council for Science and Technology (Chandigarh, India)
- Pennsylvania Society for Clinical Social Work
- Park Slope Christian Tabernacle
- Peripheral Stem Cell Transplantation
- Plane Strain Compression Test (engineering test)
- Polymer Stabilized Cholesteric Textured
- Port Side Container Terminal
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Public Service Commission of South Carolina (PSC) has approved an increase of $52,783,000, or approximately 2.
com/prnh/20040414/DUKEENERGYLOGO) Filings made today with the North Carolina Utilities Commission (NCUC) and Public Service Commission of South Carolina (PSCSC) are a significant first step in the company's promise to deliver $650 million in savings to customers over the next five years.
The new rates, if approved by the North Carolina Utilities Commission and the Public Service Commission of South Carolina, would mark the eighth time since December 2008 that Piedmont has reduced its customer billing rates in North Carolina and South Carolina as a result of falling natural gas costs.
The Public Service Commission of South Carolina (PSC) has approved an increase of $47.
To date, the companies have submitted the following merger-related applications, in addition to the NRC filing: * North Carolina Utilities Commission, which held hearings in September * Public Service Commission of South Carolina, which has scheduled hearings on the proposed joint-dispatch agreement for the Carolinas Dec.
The Public Service Commission of South Carolina today voted unanimously to approve an overall increase in retail electric revenues of approximately $101.
5, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- Duke Energy Carolinas has filed a request with the Public Service Commission of South Carolina to increase electric rates by approximately $216 million.