John s Airport Authority and the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) are in the blame game.
What does PSAC stand for?
PSAC stands for Public Service Alliance of Canada
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSAC
We have 139 other meanings of PSAC in our Acronym Attic
- Power Supply Administrative Complex (DSC)
- President's Scientific Advisory Committee
- President's Student Advisory Council
- Private Sector Adjustment Credit (World Bank)
- Private Sector Advisory Committee (various organizations)
- Problem Solving across the Curriculum (conference)
- Prospective Students Advisory Committee (University of Chicago; Chicago, Illinois)
- Prospective Students' and Admissions Centre (Murdoch University; Australia)
- Public Safety Answering Center
- Public Service Aikido Club (Ireland)
- Puget Sound Agricultural Company (Washington)
- President's Science Advisory Council - General Advisory Committee
- Public Service Alliance of Canada British Columbia
- Pennsylvania State Association of County Fairs
- Process Servers Association of Colorado
- Power Sum Attenuation to Crosstalk Ratio
- Pilot Selection & Classification System
- Pondicherry State AIDS Control Society (India)
- Puget Sound Alliance for Cyber Security (Washington)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ottawa -- A Catholic member and officer of Canada's civil service union, the Public Service Alliance of Canada, has filed a human rights complaint against his union and the Treasury Board.
Ontario in 2004, when the Public Service Alliance of Canada launched a grievance on behalf of a federal Department of Canadian Heritage employee, Edith Gendron, who had been dismissed after she was elected president of a radical Quebec separatist group.
The port recorded the increase despite disruptions caused by strikes by the grain handlers and Public Service Alliance of Canada employees.
: The Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) in Ottawa refuses the right of a member, Susan Cornstock, to divert her dues to charity on account of the union's support for same-sex "marriage.
However, the strike by the Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) forced a delay.
Society The Public Service Alliance of Canada (PSAC) has rebuked union member Robert Davies of Nova Scotia for objecting to a change in the clause "marriage leave with pay" to "leave for spousal union," which is to cover homosexual "marriages.