CONCLUSION Based on the analysis carried out, the increase in business activity performance of public sector entity is visible through period.
What does PSE stand for?
PSE stands for Public Sector Entity
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PSE
We have 323 other meanings of PSE in our Acronym Attic
- Project System Engineer
- Prostate-Specific Antigen
- Protection Signalling Equipment
- Psychological Operations Support Element (US DoD)
- Psychological Stress Evaluator (early form of voice lie detector)
- PSYOP Support Element (US military)
- Public Safety Equipment (various companies)
- Public Sector Employment
- Public Sector Enterprise
- Public Service Employment
- Public Service Event (various organizations)
- Puget Sound Electrical (Bremerton, WA)
- Puget Sound Energy
- Purchasing-Selling Entity
- Screen Enclosure (building code)
- Power Supply Engineering and Construction
- Public Service Electric and Gas
- Public Service Electric and Gas Company
- Payload Safing and Electronics Assembly
Samples in periodicals archive:
This Project is an example of how a business like Thunder Bay Hydro can partner with a public sector entity such as Lakehead University to build additional clean energy generation.
The sharing of risks with other parties to the project and with the public sector entity concerned enhances the appeal of BOT.
Fitch views the city's actions favorably, as it is the first high-profile public sector entity in Argentina to complete negotiations with global creditors since the sovereign default of 2001 and to redefine a more sustainable debt burden.
is a proactive public sector entity that has been utilizing services from our Spectrum Technology Group, Inc.