It was briefed the meeting that Establishment Division deputed a number of government officers for long term foreign studies/ training under the Public Sector Capacity Building Project during the period 2007-08 and according to the policy approved by the Projects National Steering Committee (NSC), such officers were required to submit their degrees in token of successful completion of training and also serve the Govt.
What does PSCBP stand for?
PSCBP stands for Public Sector Capacity Building Project
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Porto Seguro Convention Bureau (Porto Seguro, Brazil)
- Private Sector Consultative Board (London, UK; International Coffee Organization)
- Protected Step Control Block (computing)
- Public Sector Capacity Building (UN Development Programme)
- Punjab State Cooperative Bank (Chandigarh, India)
- Pakistan Supreme Court Bar Association
- Public Service Collective Bargaining Act (Canada)
- Public Service Coordinating Bargaining Council (New Zealand)
- Phosphorylation Site/Calmodulin Binding Domain
- Puget Sound Couples and BiFemales
- Prevention Specialist Certification Board of Washington
- Packaging Storage and Container Center
- Packaging, Storage, and Containerization Center (US Army LOGSA)
- Pakistan Steel Cadet College (Karachi, Pakistan)
- Park Slope Civic Council
- Pediatric Surgical Chiefs of Canada (health network)
- Penn State Commonwealth College
- Penn Station Central Control (Claytor-Scannell Control Center)
- Penn Station Control Center (NYC MTA transit agency)
- Per Single Column Centimetre (print media advertising)