The Public Safety Spectrum Trust, a nonprofit group established to provide organizational structure to further the goal of an interoperable public safety network, tried to form a public safety network five to seven years ago, explained Tim Bryan--chief executive officer of the National Rural Telecommunications Cooperative (NRTC), a group that represents rural electric and telephone utilities.
What does PSST stand for?
PSST stands for Public Safety Spectrum Trust (telecommunications)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PSST
We have 28 other meanings of PSST in our Acronym Attic
- Physician Satisfaction Stat Team
- Planet Search Survey Telescope
- Plasma Sources Science and Technology
- Please Stop Smoking Today
- Practicing Safer Sex Today
- Pressure Sore Status Tool
- Probabilistic Sequence Search Tool
- Programmable Soundscape Toy
- Protecting Surrey Schools Together
- Public Safety Sales Tax
- Public Service Staffing Tribunal
- Port Safety Station (US Coast Guard)
- Principal State School Trust Fund (Florida)
- Pasukan Simpanan Sukarela Tentera Laut Di Raja Malaysia (Royal Malaysian Navy Reserves)
- Public Safety Sales Tax Oversight Committee (Colorado and California)
- Processor Side Straight Through Stub
- Pennsylvania Social Services Union
- Political Science Students Union (Simon Fraser University; Canada)
- Post-Setup Security Updates (Microsoft)
- Private Sector Services Unit (UK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
concluded that the proposed allocation for 10 MHz of spectrum in the 700 MHz Public Safety Spectrum Trust for exclusive use by public safety would not be sufficient to meet real-world needs on a daily basis.
[ILLUSTRATION OMITTED] Potential bidders may have seen the requirement that the winner work with the Public Safety Spectrum Trust as too costly, he said.
Harlin McEwen, Chairman of the Public Safety Spectrum Trust hopes this will increase the focus on microwave public safety infrastructure as well.