Marty Anderson, CFO, CAIA, MBA, Deputy CIO & Chief of Staff, Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System, a speaker at the marcus evans US Pensions Summit Spring 2012, on public pension fund management New York, NY, July 5, 2012 - (ACN Newswire) - Public pension funds face a number of impediments, from the composition of boards and public disclosure requirements, to the influence of politics, says Marty Anderson, CFO, CAIA, MBA, Deputy CIO & Chief of Staff, Arizona Public Safety Personnel Retirement System.
What does PSPRS stand for?
PSPRS stands for Public Safety Personnel Retirement System (Arizona)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Postal Services Policy Planning Bureau (Ministry of Internal Affairs and Communications; Japan)
- Pastor Staff Parish Relations
- Personality and Social Psychology Review (publication; Society for Personality and Social Psychology; Ithaca, NY)
- Personnel Subsystem Products
- Polska Socjalistyczna Partia Robotnicza (Polish: Polish Socialist Workers Party)
- Polskie Stowarzyszenie Public Relations (Polish Public Relation Association)
- Proactive System Password Recovery (Microsoft Windows)
- Puget Sound Public Radio (University of Washington; Seattle, WA)
- Prison Service Pay Review Body (UK)
- Public Safety Personnel Retirement Board (Arizona)
- Public Services Privatisation Research Unit (UK)
- Paddle Steamer Preservation Society (est. 1959; Scotland, UK)
- Pearl Street Power Station (New York City)
- Pesticides Safety Precautions Scheme (UK)
- Post Spinal Pain Syndrome
- Power Steering Pressure Switch (engines)
- Private Sector Participation Scheme (Hong Kong)
- Product Software Programming System
- Pruning Strategy Based on Parameter Space Construction (computer science)
- Port Service Provider Security Officer (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
9 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- BNY Mellon Asset Servicing, the global leader in asset servicing, announced that it has been named custodian for $7 billion in public funds administered by the Public Safety Personnel Retirement System of Arizona (Arizona PSPRS).