More than 130 PRSA members and their guests attended the awards banquet, which raises scholarship funds for Washington state college students who are pursuing careers in public relations and communications fields.
What does PRCOM stand for?
PRCOM stands for Public Relations and Communications
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Pacific Research Center for Marine Biomedicine (University of Hawaii)
- Powell River Community Network
- Presbyterian Retirement Communities Northwest (Seattle, WA)
- Program Review Control Number (US Department of Education)
- Public Radio Capitol News (Pennsylvania)
- Povolzhsky Regional Center of New Information (Saratov State University; Saratov, Russia)
- Preservation Resource Center of New Orleans
- Programa Regional del Caribe a Nivel Universitario
- Pacific Regional Contracting Office
- Past Rear Commodore
- Pacific Rim College of Psychiatrists (conference)
- Plutonia: Revisited Community Project (gaming; Doom)
- Polluted Runoff Control Program (Hawaii State Department of Health; Honolulu, HI)
- Practice Ripcord Pull
- President of the Royal College of Physicians
- Program for Renewal of Certification in Pediatrics (American Board of Pediatrics)
- Program Resources Collection Process (US DoD)
- Purchaser Road Credit Program (USDA Forest Service)
- Pew Research Center for the People and the Press (Washington, DC)
- Primary Reactor Coolant Pump
Samples in periodicals archive:
21, 1999-- The Portland Metro Chapter of the Public Relations Society of America (PRSA) announced today the winners of its annual Spotlight Awards competition recognizing excellence in public relations and communications among practitioners statewide.
com(TM), a public relations and communications agency, was honored at a ceremony, last week, for an exceptional year-long public relations campaign on behalf of the Universal Wireless Communications Consortium (UWCC).