He is an experienced public relations officer working in various leading organizations and companies in the Kingdom.
What does PRO stand for?
PRO stands for Public Relations Officer
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PRO
We have 177 other meanings of PRO in our Acronym Attic
- Progressive Rate Optimal
- Prohibition Party
- Project Residence Office (US Coast Guard)
- Proline (Amino Acid)
- Proper Ram-air Orientation (parachute packing method)
- Prospect Research Online (Canada)
- Protracted Refugee and Displaced Person Operations (until May 1998; see PRRO)
- Provo (Amtrak station code; Provo, UT)
- Public Record Office (British Archives)
- Public Relations Organization (various organizations)
- Publication Requirement Officer
- Atrial Natriuretic Factor Prohormone
- Pro Tempore (Latin: For the Time Being)
- Before, in Front of (Prefix)
- Presence or Absence of Coexistent Vasopressin Precursor
- Prospective Drug Utilization Review
- Progetti Emiliani (Italian marketing agency)
- Pre-OCONUS (Outside the Continental United States) Travel File (US Army)
- Pennsylvania Residential Owners Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
ISLAMABAD -- Pakistan Association of Public Relations (PAPR) has elected Public Relations Officer to Ministry of National Harmony Muhammad Arshad as its president unopposed.
The authorisation to continue making the film by Farhadi has been issued after his apologies and following a speech made by the culture minister on Thursday," ILNA quoted public relations officer at the ministry Hamid Reza Dibaei as saying.
So what does a career as a public relations officer involve?
35 Nationals complete PRO training programme conducted by Tanmia in cooperation with DNRD and Dubai Police Tanmia, the National Human Resource Development and Employment Authority, today (Tuesday, April 08, 2008) held a graduation ceremony for a batch of 35 UAE Nationals who successfully completed an eight-week Public Relations Officer (PRO) training programme conducted by Tanmia, in cooperation with the Ministry of Labour, Dubai Naturalisation and Residency Department (DNRD) and Dubai Police.
She is a public relations officer for a Birmingham night club, a job she took up following a successful modelling career which be-gan when she was 15-years-old.
To speak with her, please contact: Deirdre Snyder Public Relations Officer The Johnson School at Cornell University http://www.
Lystra Sharp Public relations officer, Caribbean Cement Co.