The Hub also has a Media Advisory Committee, a Public Relations Advisory Committee and a Social Media Advisory Committee.
What does PRAC stand for?
PRAC stands for Public Relations Advisory Committee
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PRAC
We have 49 other meanings of PRAC in our Acronym Attic
- Pre-Placed Remedial Action Contract
- Prison Reform Advocacy Center
- Problem-Related Accounts Corrections
- Professional Relations Advisory Committee
- Program Resource Advisory Committee
- Program Review and Assessment Committee
- Programs Risk Advisory Committee
- Project Rental Assistance Contract
- Project Review and Advisory Committee
- Proved Reserve Acquisition Costs
- Puerto Rican Action Committee (Woodbine, NJ)
- Problem Reporting And Corrective Action
- Puerto Rican Association for Community Affairs, Inc. (New York)
- Plenty Ranges Arts and Convention Centre (Melbourne, Australia)
- Public Relations Association of Collier County (Florida)
- Pour la Réflexion et l'Action des Certifiés Cadres Infirmiers (French)
- Puerto Rico Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Preston/Reservoir Adult Community Education (Australia)
- Programa de Reestruturação da Administração Central do Estado (Portugal)
- Packet Random Access Channel
Samples in periodicals archive:
Sheila Foster, chair of the Public Relations Advisory Committee, a group of senior practitioners who oversee the program at Mount Royal College in Calgary, Canada, is amazed at the questions students ask each time she meets with them.
Today, Cohen co-chairs the Email Experience Council's (eec) Advocacy Committee and the Authentication and Online Trust Alliance's (AOTA) Public Policy Committee, and also serves as a member of the DMA's Public Relations Advisory Committee.
Rinehart served as chairman of the Air Transport Association's Public Relations Executive Committee and as first vice chairman of the Public Relations Advisory Committee of the International Air Transport Association (IATA).
During the Reagan-Bush years, he was a member of the public relations advisory committee to the United States Information Agency.
He has served on public relations advisory committees of various charitable organizations including the Salvation Army, America Red Cross, and the Statue of Liberty Ellis Island Foundation.