Morton's lawyers discovered the allegedly hidden evidence after receiving Williamson County Sheriff's investigative files through a public records act request in 2008.
What does PRAR stand for?
PRAR stands for Public Records Act Request
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PRAR
We have 6 other meanings of PRAR in our Acronym Attic
- Pacific Regional Action Plan (sustainable water management)
- Pacific Regional Agricultural Programme
- Pray Read and Pray
- PRL (Prolactin) Receptor-Associated Protein
- Proposed Remedial Action Plan
- Pylos Regional Archaeological Project (est. 1990; Department of Classics; University of Cincinnati; Cincinnati, OH)
- Pitching Runs Above Replacement (baseball)
- Practitioner Research/Action Research
- Preliminary Assessment Report (various organizations)
- Preparing Reports and Returns (accounting skills test)
- Puerto Rico Association of Realtors (trade group)
- Precise Range and Range Rate Equipment
- Precise Range and Rate Equipment-Extended Version
- Park Ridge Adult Riding Group (Australia)
- Program to Revitalize Agriculture Through Regional Investment (USAID)
- Prairie (street suffix)
- Puerto Rico Amateur Radio League
- Puerto Rico Army National Guard
- Pitch, Roll, Azimuth Reference System
- Public Register's Annual Report Service
Samples in periodicals archive:
Attempts to reach the OMI on Monday to verify the television report were unsuccessful by The New Mexican, which submitted an Inspection of Public Records Act request to OMI for the toxicology report last month.
Data obtained by the National Coalition for Child Protection Reform through a California Public Records Act request show that from August through December 2009, the number of children thrown into foster care by the Department of Children and Family Services shot up 16 percent over the same period in 2008.
The reports by the California Department of Insurance were obtained by the San Francisco Chronicle, through a public records act request and are available at: http://bit.
The database will be used to respond more effectively to Inspection of Public Records Act requests, said Charles Wollman, spokesman for the office.
As part of the Daily News review, DWP employees' names, job classifications and salaries were obtained from the city under a California Public Records Act request and were posted on dailynews.
After a Los Angeles Assistant City Attorney refused to answer the Web site's most recent Public Records Act request for draft summaries of the 2001 findings, the LAWA manager of Forecasting and Analysis, Paula McHargue, wrote that the data needs correcting: "It would not be in the public interest to release the information at this time.
In fact, according to documents obtained by MediaNews through a public records act request, state officials expected California Mega Millions winners to pocket, on average, 14 percent less than winners in the other 11 states.