it is therefore not a procurement project, to which the eu public procurement directives (directives 2004/17/ec and 2004/18/ec, 31.
What does PPD stand for?
PPD stands for Public Procurement Directives (European Commission)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PPD
We have 316 other meanings of PPD in our Acronym Attic
- Program/Project Planning Document
- Progressive Pseudorheumatoid Dysplasia
- Project Plan Document
- Project Proposal Document
- Project-Peculiar Document
- Proposal Package Description
- Proposed Plan Distribution
- Propulsion and Powertrain Division
- Proyecto de Pequeñas Donaciones (Spanish: Small Project Grants; Mexico)
- Psychopathic Personality Disorder
- Pulse Position Data
- Purified Protein Derivative (skin test agent; tuberculosis)
- Prepaid and Added (shipping)
- Purified Protein Derivative from Mycobacterium Bovis
- Purified Protein Derivative of Mammalian Tuberculin
- Polydactyly, Preaxial II
- Paraphenylenedeamine (found in hair products)
- Patrick Poivre d'Arvor (FrenchTV reporter)
- Patrick Poivre d'Arvor (TF1 French news journalist)
- Pay Period Deposit Adjustment
Samples in periodicals archive:
All public procurement directives over time, he says, allow but do not require contracting authorities to reject tenders they deem abnormally low without evaluating them further.
Furthermore, this year two new EU public procurement directives come into force; widely known as "the legislative package" they were approved in 2004.