The LADWP, the largest municipal utility in the nation, is a key member of the Public Power Initiative of the West (PPIW) - a voluntary coalition of large public power agencies working cooperatively to: provide benefits to customers; enhance transmission line access; ensure reliability; support competitive, bilateral, wholesale markets; preserve individual business models; and do so within the existing regulatory structure.
What does PPIW stand for?
PPIW stands for Public Power Initiative of the West (utilities)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PPIW
- Public Protection Investigation Unit (UK)
- Perhimpunan Pelajar Indonesia United Kingdom (Indonesian: Indonesian Student Society in the UK)
- Per-Person Interview Value
- Positive Personnel Identity Verification
- Pro-Papaya Proteinase IV
- Professionally Produced Internet Video
- Passive Physiologic Intervertebral Motion (treatment)
- Pinnacle Performance Improvement Worldwide (est. 1994; Wayland, MA)
- Pracownia Pedagogiczna I Wydawnicza (Polish: Laboratory of Pedagogy and Publishing)
- Project Performance Indicator Workbench (software)
- Positive Physicians Insurance Exchange (Pennsylvania)
- Pajak Penerangan Jalan (Indonesian: Street Lighting Tax; Indonesia)
- Pallo-Pojat Juniorit
- Peace and Prosperity in Japan
- Performance Pay Job
- Persatuan Penulis Johor (Malay: Writers Association of Johor; Johor, Malaysia)
- Pirate Party Japan (politics)
- Plant Pathology Journal (Korean Society of Plant Pathology)
- Power Profit Japan
- Premiere Project (Adobe video editing package)