He began as a regulatory lawyer for the Public Power Council, a trade group of 118 public utility districts, municipal utilities and electric cooperatives and then practiced for 11 years as a lawyer with a firm in Oregon, where he acted for one of the two big coalitions of independent power companies active in California.
What does PPC stand for?
PPC stands for Public Power Council
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPC
We have 663 other meanings of PPC in our Acronym Attic
- Prospectus Prepayment Curve
- Protection for Persons in Care (Canada)
- Protectors of the Plot Continuum
- Provincial People's Committee (Viet Nam)
- PTO Presidents Council
- Public Participation Campaign (Aarhus Convention)
- Public Participation Committee (various organizations)
- Public Petitions Committee (UK)
- Public Policy Center (University of Nebraska)
- Public Power Corporation
- Public Presentation Competition (Young Engineers Australia)
- Public Protection Class
- Public/Private Competition
- Puerto Princesa City (Palawan, Philippines)
- Pulse-to-Pulse Correlation
- Punjabi Press Club (Canada)
- Purchase Power Cost (electricity)
- Purchasing Price Change
- Pure Power Center (power extension strip)
- Personal Protective Clothing & Equipment
Samples in periodicals archive:
10 guest opinion by Scott Corwin, executive director of the Public Power Council, mischaracterized U.
Gordon Smith (R-Ore), Frank Shafroth, NLC's Policy and Federal Relations director, as well as representatives of Enron and environmental organizations, representatives of the American Public Power Association, and Mark Crisson, chairman of the Large Public Power Council also participated in the press conference.
Schacht said that regardless of the board vote on Tuesday, she plans to remain in her elected position and will continue to attend at least Public Power Council sessions, whether or not she is reimbursed for her travel expenses to the Portland meetings.
Sponsorship is provided by the Large Public Power Council (LPPC).
We're still going to spend roughly $40 million a year to save 12 of these fish -- that's not a balanced approach," said Shane Scott, a fisheries biologist with the Public Power Council and former Columbia River Policy Coordinator for the Washington State Department of Fish and Wildlife.
He is chairman of the Oregon Climate Trust and is a board member on the Renewables Northwest Project and the Public Power Council.
Sponsorship is provided by the Large Public Power Council [LPPC].