She is Chair of the Patient Safety and Quality Outcomes Steering Committee, a liaison to the HIMSS Advocacy and Public Policy Steering Committee, and an exam question writer for the CPHIMS certification program.
What does PPSC stand for?
PPSC stands for Public Policy Steering Committee
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPSC
We have 79 other meanings of PPSC in our Acronym Attic
- Professional Photographers of Santa Barbara County
- Philippine Postal Savings Bank, Inc.
- Pikes Peak Sustainable Business Network (Colorado)
- PanAtlantic Petroleum Systems Consortium
- Physical Profile Serial Code
- Pinoy Pen Spinning Community (Philippines)
- Pocono Paradise Social Club (couples club; Wind Gap, PA)
- Police Policy Studies Council
- Provincial Project Steering Committee
- Public and Preparatory Schools Camps (North Wales, UK)
- Public Prosecution Service of Canada (Canada)
- Punjab Public Service Commission (Pakistan)
- Purchase Public Service Corporation (Kentucky, USA)
- Prospective Payment System Consolidated Billing (Health Care Financing Administration)
- Positive Pressure Self-Contained Breathing Apparatus
- Power Positive Support Community Based Organization (Kenya)
- Pastel Painters Society of Cape Cod
- Planned Parenthood of Southwest and Central Florida
- Professional Photographers Society of Central Florida (Winter Park, FL)
- Planned Parenthood of South Central Michigan
Samples in periodicals archive:
As an Advocacy and Public Policy Steering Committee member, Barnes will offer advice on needed changes in public policy and regulation at the federal and state level to better healthcare and the healthcare information technology industry.
He serves on the board of the National Hospice Foundation and on the Public Policy Steering Committee.