A 2011 report by the Public Policy Institute of New York State (PPINYS) claimed that by 2018, developing 500 new shale gas wells each year in five counties in New York would create 62,620 jobs.
What does PPINYS stand for?
PPINYS stands for Public Policy Institute of New York State
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Persatuan Perubatan Islam Malaysia (Islamic Medical Association of Malaysia)
- Pioneer Pekao Investment Management SA (Poland)
- Pollical Palmar Interosseous Muscle (hand muscle)
- Past Performance Information Management System
- Post Phase Inverter Master Volume
- Parent Provider Information Network
- Plant Pest Information Network (New Zealand)
- Pollution Prevention Information Network (est. 1997; US EPA)
- Pulsed Positive Ion Negative Ion Chemical Ionization (mass spectrometry)
- Planned Parenthood of the Inland Northwest (Spokane, WA)
- Phuket Provincial Immigration Office (Thailand)
- Porcelain Painters International Online
- Press and Public Information Office (Kosovo)
- Priced Provisioned Item Order
- Portugal-Indonesia Friendship Association
- Private Practice in Pennsylvania (Yahoo! group)
- Program Protection Implementation Plan
- Provincial Parental Insurance Plan (Canada)
- Public-Private Investment Program
- Pulse Polio Immunisation Programme
Samples in periodicals archive:
One example was in a 2006 survey by the nonprofit Public Policy Institute of New York State Inc.