She moved to GM public affairs activities in September 1983 as manager of the public policy advisory group and corporate issues.
What does PPAG stand for?
PPAG stands for Public Policy Advisory Group
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PPAG
We have 7 other meanings of PPAG in our Acronym Attic
- Promotional Products Association of Florida
- Patiënten Platform Antroposofische Gezondheidszorg (National Patients' Association, Netherlands)
- Paw Prints Art Group (eBay group)
- Pediatric Pharmacy Advocacy Group
- Planned Parenthood Association of Ghana (est. 1967)
- Poison Prevention Anticipatory Guidance
- Portable Protective Air Gap (voltage surge protection)
- Post-Pill Amenorrhea-Galactorrhea (oral contraceptives)
- Primary Paranasal Aspergillus Granuloma (otolaryngology)
- Proposed Public Affairs Guidance (US DoD)
- Pueblo Performing Arts Guild (Colorado)
- Printing Command for PAGES file shipper
- Professional Photographers of Greater Kansas City (Missouri)
- Press Photographers Association of Greater Los Angeles (California)
- Particle-Bound Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon (air pullution)
- Particulate Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon
- Pollution Prevention and Abatement Handbook
- Primary Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
- Pittsburgh Program for Affordable Health Care
- Programme of Preventive Activities and Health Promotion
Samples in periodicals archive:
She managed a public policy advisory group for the Public Affairs Staff and was director of the Corporate Issues activity for GM's Industry- Government Relations Staff.
10 /PRNewswire/ -- The following statement, by Angus Duncan, Oregon member of the Northwest Power Planning Council and member of Portland General Electric's (PGE) (NYSE: PGN) Public Policy Advisory Group on Least Cost Planning, was released today by the Northwest Power Planning Council: "Portland General Electric should be applauded for making the difficult but absolutely correct decision to close the Trojan plant by 1996.