s ("Plaza Centers") Public Offering of Securities Insurance Policy Public Offering of Securities Insurance Policy ("POSI Policy") purchased by Plaza Centers covering the liability of directors, officers and employees of Plaza Centers and the underwriters who were involved in the initial public offering of Plaza Centers, for losses arising from a prospectus claim against such individuals, subject to the terms and conditions of the policy.
What does POSI stand for?
POSI stands for Public Offering of Securities Insurance
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POSI
We have 9 other meanings of POSI in our Acronym Attic
- Port Out, Starboard Home (apocryphal)
- Prevention Of Sexual Harassment
- Principles of Occupational Safety and Health (course)
- Probability of Severe Hail
- Prevention Of Sexual Harassment Training
- Post Occupational Safety and Health Officer
- Partido Obrero Socialista Internacionalista (Spanish: International Socialist Workers Party; Spain)
- Programa Operacional da Sociedade de Informação (Portugal)
- Promoting Conference for OSI (Open Systems Interconnection)
- Promoting Open System Interface
- Publisher Out of Stock Indefinitely
- Partially-Connected Ordered Successive-Interference Cancellation
- Partially-Connected Ordered Successive-Interference Cancellation with Decision Feedback Equalization
- Point of Sale and Inventory Management (business software)
- Packet-Over-SONET Interface Processor
- Point Of Sale over Internet Protocol
- Porsche Side Impact Protection
- Portable Shipboard Instrumentation Package
- Problem Oriented Screening Instrument for Parents (behavioral health)
- Point of Sale Information System
Samples in periodicals archive:
Based in London, Argo Financial will specialize in a broad array of financial lines products including directors' and officers' liability, public offering of securities insurance, employment practices liability, pension trustee liability, crime, and bond and professional indemnity for financial institutions.