The bank will carry out a procedure known as public offering without listing.
What does POWL stand for?
POWL stands for Public Offering Without Listing (Japan)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
- Provide Objectives Where Enforcement Resources Target Responses Against Crime (Broward County, Florida)
- Prince of Wales Foundation for Integrated Health
- Parts Obsolescence Working Group
- Payload Operations Working Group
- Program on Water Governance (Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada)
- Public Outreach Working Group (various organizations)
- Prince of Wales Hospital (Sydney, Australia)
- Prince of Wales Hospital Foundation (Australia)
- Program on Water Issues (Canada)
- Prince of Wales Institute of Architecture
- Positive Women Leaders of Uganda (est. 2003)
- Prince of Wales Light Horse (former Australian military unit; now 4th/19th Prince of Wales Light Horse)
- People of Walmart (website)
- Physicians' Organization of Western Michigan (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Prince of Wales Museum (UK)
- Power-Controlled Medium Access Control Protocol
- Princess of Wales Memorial Foundation
- Prisoner of War Missing in Action
- Prince of Wales Medical Research Institute (Australia)
- Power Without Wires (aerospace)
Samples in periodicals archive:
AgBank also plans to launch a public offering without listing (POWL) in Japan to raise more funds.
TELKOM shares are also traded on the Tokyo Stock Exchange through a Public Offering Without Listing (POWL) facility.