7 million shares of common stock at the public offering price.
What does POP stand for?
POP stands for Public Offering Price (finance)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of POP
We have 402 other meanings of POP in our Acronym Attic
- Proof of Performance
- Proof of Principle
- Proof of Product (validate/verify vendor's part number)
- Proof of Purchase
- Proof-of-Payment (public transportation fare collection)
- Proper Operating Procedure (military)
- Prophets of Profit
- Protected Outperformance Participation Unit
- Psychology of Poker (book)
- Public Order Police (various organizations)
- Puerto Plata, Dominican Republic - La Union (Airport Code)
- Pulse Oximeter Plethysmograph
- Pulsed Optically Pumped (quantum optical physics)
- Purchase Order Processing
- Pursuit of Perfection (gaming)
- Put on Production
- Pluggable Optics 4-Channel
- Proof of Principle Demonstration
Samples in periodicals archive:
Grubb & Ellis Company announced the closing of a public offering of an aggregate of 10 million shares of the Company's common stock at a public offering price of $9.
KMG America Corporation has granted a 30-day option to the underwriters to purchase up to 2,835,000 additional shares of its common stock solely to cover over- allotments, if any, at the public offering price.
has priced its $150 million offering of 8-1/2 percent unsecured notes due July 15, 2001 at an initial public offering price of 99.
Bare Escentuals has granted the underwriters an option to purchase an additional 2,400,000 shares of common stock at the initial public offering price to cover over-allotments, if any.
11 /PRNewswire/ -- Banco Osorno y La Union announced that it commenced a public offering of 8,300,000 American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") each representing 220 Series A Common Shares of Bancosorno at a public offering price of $13.
Access National Corporation ("Access National" or the "Company") (NASDAQ:ANCX) today announced that the underwriters of its recently completed public stock offering have exercised and closed on their option to purchase an additional 320,250 shares of the Company's common stock to cover over-allotments at a public offering price of $9.
In the registration statement, Welcome Home estimated that the initial public offering price per share will be between $14 and $16.