Such amalgamation will result in the establishment of a new public limited company (MergedCo) in accordance with Public Limited Companies Act, B.
What does PLCA stand for?
PLCA stands for Public Limited Companies Act
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PLCA
We have 2 other meanings of PLCA in our Acronym Attic
- Product Life-Cycle Analysis
- Professional Lawn Care Association of America (also seen as PLCAA)
- Professional Learning Community Assessment
- Program for Linguistic Content Analysis
- Programmable Logic Cell Array
- Programme-Level Conflict Assessment (UK)
- Progressive Learning Christian Academy (Chicago, IL)
- Protection of Lawful Commerce in Arms (act)
- Prototype License and Confidentiality Agreement (Apple)
- Public Libraries Concerted Action
- Purchase Ledger Control Account
- Pureland Learning College Association (Taiwan)
- Puslinch Lake Conservation Association (Ontario, Canada)
- Professional Lawn Care Association of America
- Pipe Line Contractors Association of Canada
- Professional Lawn Care Association of Ontario (est. 1990; Canada)
- Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board
- Petawawa Legion Community Band (Petawawa, Ontario, Canada)
- Phospholipase C-Beta 3 Gene
- Phospholipase C from Bacillus Cereus
Samples in periodicals archive:
In accordance with the Norwegian Public Limited Companies Act, all Wavefield shares subject to the Squeeze-Out will be transferred to CGGVeritas in February 2009, while compensation for those shares will be paid after the expiry of the objection period, in April 2009.
In parallel, Ericsson plans to initiate a compulsory acquisition of the remaining shares in Tandberg Television in accordance with paragraph 4:25 of the Norwegian Public Limited Companies Act.