Other Clicks The following are some other free online resources for legal research: * Public Library of Law, plol.
What does PLOL stand for?
PLOL stands for Public Library of Law
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- prior level of function
- Personalized Blog
- Phone Losers of Gallatin
- Problem Log
- Project Log
- Protection Log
- N_port Login (Fibre Channel)
- Path Loss Over Irregular Terrain
- Press Lots of Keys to Abort
- Press Lots Of Keys To Accept
- Patria Libre O Morir (Free Fatherland or Death)
- Perth Leadership Outcome Model
- Poor Little Old Me
- Person Leaving Our Newsgroup (kill filtered)
- Person with Little Or No Knowledge
- Pewien Lamer Opuscil Nasza Kompanie (Polish)
- Pewnie Lepiej Olac Niz Komentowac (Polish)
- Please Leave Our Newsgroup Kid (slang)
- Put Lamer On Kill Filter (USENET)
- Person with Little or No Knowledge
Samples in periodicals archive:
Fastcase Public Library of Law Offers Best Starting Point for Law Online WASHINGTON, Feb.