Horton also noted that he had been a joint editor of an earlier attempt at an Australian public library journal, the then Library Association of Australia's Australian public library issues, which only lasted from 1971-73 due, he told me, largely to the lack of contributions from public library practitioners, too preoccupied to let others know of their achievements and challenges.
What does PLJ stand for?
PLJ stands for Public Library Journal (Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals; Public Libraries Group)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PLJ
We have 10 other meanings of PLJ in our Acronym Attic
- Programming Language in the Sky
- Partido Liberal de Unidad Nacional (Spanish: Independent Liberal Party for National Unity, Nicaragua)
- Pipe-Line Injection Valve (subsea oil & gas)
- Pacific Littoral ISR (Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance) Experiment (Canada)
- Power Line Interface for X-10 (chip)
- Piano Lessons in Your Home, Inc.
- Peace, Love and Joy
- Personal Learning Journal (teaching tool)
- Pittsburgh Legal Journal (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Promote La Jolla (La Jolla, CA)
- Pure Lemon Juice
- Panama Limited Jug Band
- Pakistan Law and Justice Commission
- Perturbed Lennard-Jones Chain
- Pleasant Lea Junior High (Missouri)
- Position Light Junction Indicator (train route signal)
- Pasaulio Lietuviu Jaunimo Sajungos (Lithuanian: World Lithuanian Youth Union)
- Playa Lakes Joint Venture
- Partia Liberale e Kosovës (Liberal Party of Kosovo)
- Pasadena Latin Kings (gang)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Readers of Public Library Journal who have visited the pounds 2.
Edited version of a paper first published in Public library journal October 2006 ********** In February 2005 the State Library of Victoria published the Libraries/building/communities report, (1) the first comprehensive Australian study looking at the value public libraries bring to their communities.