Before the Wallace-Reader's Digest Fund launched the Public Libraries as Partners in Youth Development (PLPYD) demonstration project, it commissioned a marketing study to determine what teens think about the public library.
What does PLPYD stand for?
PLPYD stands for Public Libraries as Partners in Youth Development
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Portage La Prairie School Division (Manitoba, Canada)
- Programa Luz Para Todos (Portuguese: Light for All Program)
- Pyramid Lake Paiute Tribe (Nixon, NV)
- PAVE LOW Part Task Trainer
- Pelargonium Line Pattern Virus
- Programming Languages Meets Program Verification
- Pattern Language for Pattern Writing
- Poverty Level Pregnant Women (US DHHS)
- Private Lands/Public Wildlife (access program; Montana and Wyoming)
- Padmashree Laloo Prasad Yadav (Indian movie)
- Palanga, Lithuania - Palanga (Airport Code)
- Parti Liberal du Quebec (Canada)
- Permanent Living Quarters (various organizations)
- Personal Living Quarters (housing)
- Pilot Lot Qualification (manufacturing)
- Primary Leadership Qualification (Canada)
- Probabilistic Longest Queue
- Public Library Quiz Bowl
- Product Line Quick Look (Software Engineering Institute; Carnegie Mellon; Pittsburgh, PA)
- Piecewise Linear Quadratic Optimal Control
Samples in periodicals archive:
As part of its Public Libraries as Partners in Youth Development initiative, the Fund awarded three-year, $400,000 grants to nine public libraries around the country.