ABSTRACT Public Key Schemes usually generate two pairs of keys drat bear sonic mathematical relation--usually, a relation of the field known as Number Theory.
What does PKS stand for?
PKS stands for Public Key Schemes
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of PKS
We have 52 other meanings of PKS in our Acronym Attic
- Partai Keadilan Sejahtera (Indonesia)
- Partai Komunis Sejahtera
- Penalty Kicks Saved (soccer)
- Phi Kappa Sigma (international male fraternity)
- Polizeiliche Kriminalstatistik (German: Police Crime Statistics)
- Polskie Katalogi Stron (Polish: Polish Website Directory)
- Polyketide Synthase
- Prywatny Katalog Stron (Polish: Private Web Directory)
- Przedsiêbiorstwo Komunikacji Samochodowej (Polish bus lines)
- Pseudorandom Keystream
- Public Key System
- Phytochrome Kinase Substrate 1
- Paul Klover Soccer Association
- Pitluck Kido Stone & Aipa (legal firm; Honolulu, HI)
- Professional Karate Schools of America (various locations)
- Pasanella Klein Stolzman Berg (architect company; New York, NY)
- Port Kembla Sailing Club (Australia)
- Prototyping Kit for Smart Card
- Portland-Kaohsiung Sister City Association (Portland, OR)
- Post-Katrina Stress Disorder
Samples in periodicals archive:
The underlying mathematics of ECC are more sophisticated than that of competing public key schemes.
Additional functionality includes: * Full support for Spyrus Elliptic Curve Cryptography (ECC): Predicted to be the predominant public key cryptography mechanism as it provides the same security as traditional public key schemes with much shorter key sizes.