1 /PRNewswire/ -- Public Key Partners (PKP) and American Telephone and Telegraph Co.
What does PKP stand for?
PKP stands for Public Key Partners (vendor)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PKP
We have 24 other meanings of PKP in our Acronym Attic
- Peacekeeping Operation Center (AFP)
- Public Key Organization Identifier
- Passionate Kiss on Lips
- Polski Komitet Olimpijski (Polish Olympic Committee)
- Partido Komunista Ng Pilipinas (Communist Party of the Philippines)
- Penetrating Keratoplasty (cornea graft)
- Phi Kappa Psi (fraternity)
- PK Productions
- Polskie Koleje Panstwowe (Polish Railways)
- Predicted Kill Point
- Public Knowledge Project (Canada)
- Pulemyot Kalashnikova Pecheneg (Russian machine gun)
- Puolenkuun Pelit (Finnish game retailer)
- Purple K Powder
- Parental Kidnapping Prevention Act
- Pekeliling Kemajuan Pentadbiran Awam (Malaysian government department)
- Pendidikan Khusus Profesi Advokat (Indonesian: Special Education Professionals Advocate)
- Pusat Kajian Perlindungan Anak (Indonesian: Center for Child Protection Studies)
- Partai Karya Peduli Bangsa (Indonesia; The Concern for the Nation Functional Party)
- Pingat Ketua Pengarah Bomba (Malaysian Fire & Rescue Department medal)
Samples in periodicals archive:
filed a lawsuit against PGP for alleged breach of a license agreement between PGP and Public Key Partners (PKP).
which formed the partnership known as Public Key Partners (PKP) on April 6, 1990.