It enables border security agencies to download revocation information from the International Civil Aviation Organization's (ICAO) public key directory (PKD); establish integration with domestic no-fly lists; and secure the transmission of validation material.
What does PKD stand for?
PKD stands for Public Key Directory
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
See other definitions of PKD
We have 26 other meanings of PKD in our Acronym Attic
- Partly Knocked Down
- Petry-Kuhne Company (construction)
- Philip K. Dick (science fiction author)
- Pi Kappa Delta (forensics honor society)
- Polska Klasyfikacja Dzia³alnoœci (Polish Center for Statistics)
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Programmable Keyboard and Display (US NASA)
- Proliferative Kidney Disease
- Protein Kinase Domain
- Pyruvate Kinase Deficiency
- Polycystic Kidney Disease Type 1
- Autosomal Dominant Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 1 Gene
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 2
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 2-Like
- Polycystic Kidney Disease 2-Like 1
- Philip K. Dick Awards
- Professional Koi Dealers Association (UK)
- Parku Krajobrazowego Doliny Bobru (Polish: Bobru Valley National Park)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Critical Path was the clear choice when we were developing and executing the International Civil Aviation Organization's Public Key Directory framework," says R.
Tovaris SecureTier(TM) is a distributed global public key directory that enables real-time distribution of encryption keys for securing electronic data.