PKI is an architecture of trust that supports a certificate-based public key cryptographic system.
What does PKCS stand for?
PKCS stands for Public Key Cryptographic System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Military and Government
See other definitions of PKCS
We have 1 other meaning of PKCS in our Acronym Attic
- Protein Kinase C Gamma (enzyme)
- Protein Kinase C Inhibitor
- Protein Kinase C Interacting Protein (biochemistry)
- Protein Kinase C Interacting Protein 1
- Protein Kinase C-Interacting Protein 1
- Protein Kinase C-Lambda
- Paula King Conflict Resolution Services
- Peter Kiewit Computing Services (Dartmouth College; Hanover, NH)
- Port Klang Community System (commerce; Malaysia)
- Protein Kinase C Subspecies (biochemistry)
- Public-Key Cryptography Standards
- Port Kembla Coal Terminal (Australia)
- Protein Kinase C Zeta
- Paracontrol Kite Division
- Paramounts Kings Dominion (amusement park)
- Park Rapids Municipal Airport (Minnesota)
- Parker Drilling Company (stock symbol)
- Parker Kinetic Designs
- Parkfield (California)
- Paroxysmal Kinesigenic Dyskinesia (neurology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
His research in the design and cryptanalysis of algorithms and protocols includes work on secret sharing, authentication theory, electronic cash, fast implementations of cryptographic algorithms, and the cryptanalysis of several public key cryptographic systems.
Today, SGS-THOMSON's smartcard chip portfolio spans the full range of commercial applications, from standard memory chips to advanced single-chip cryptocomputers that support secret and public key cryptographic systems.