Under the draft law, which comprises 12 chapters and 383 articles, the founders of a Public Joint Stock Company (PJSC) are obliged to subscribe to no less than 30 per cent of the issued capital of a company.
What does PJS stand for?
PJS stands for Public Joint Stock Company
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PJS
We have 38 other meanings of PJS in our Acronym Attic
- Permanent Junctional Reentrant Tachycardia
- Penang Japanese School (Penang, Malaysia)
- Pencoed Junior School (Wales)
- Pentagon Joint Staff
- Petaling Jaya, Selangor (Malaysian city and district)
- Peutz-Jeghers Syndrome
- Pittsburgh Japanese School (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Portland Japanese School (Portland, OR)
- Private Joint Stock Company
- Project Jump Start (University of Maryland)
- Pacific Justice Services Association
- Peace and Justice Studies Association (San Francisco, CA)
- Peel Junior Soccer Association (Australia)
- Penn-Jersey Saltwater Anglers (Mechanicsville, PA)
- Peoria Junior Soccer Association (Mossville, IL)
- Personalized Job Search Assistance (California)
- PJ Smith Associates (UK)
- Pre-Job Safety Analysis
- Presidential Jobs Summit Agreements
- Professional Japanese Sumo Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
NPCC is a Public Joint Stock Company owned by the General Holding Corporation (Sent) which holds a 70% interest and the Consolidated Contractors Group (S.
NPCC is a Public Joint Stock Company owned by the General Holding Corporation (Sent) which holds a 70 per cent interest and the Consolidated Contractors Group (S.
RAK Properties is a Public Joint Stock Company formed in 2005 backed by the local government of the emirate of Ras Al Khaimah with capital of 2 billion Dirhams (US$ 545 million).
Seha is an independent public joint stock company founded to manage the curative activities of the public hospitals and clinics of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi.
A public joint stock company, NPCC is 70-per cent owned by General Holding Corporation.
Aluminium Bahrain (Alba), which revealed it made a net profit of $200 million for the first half of this year, has pledged to stay competitive and steer itself towards greater operational efficiency as it moves towards becoming a public joint stock company.
To provide the company with more flexibility and options, and a platform from which to capitalise on, among other things, its low cost aluminium smelter, the Alba board resolved to convert Alba into a public joint stock company, subject to receiving all requisite approvals, at its second quarterly meeting at the Gulf Hotel yesterday.