This decision is aimed at guaranteeing safety and healthy usage for Internet users at public Internet access points in Hanoi," said ministry spokeswoman Nguyen Phuong Nga.
What does PIAP stand for?
PIAP stands for Public Internet Access Point
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIAP
We have 34 other meanings of PIAP in our Acronym Attic
- Parents in a Pinch (childcare and eldercare service)
- Peas In A Pod
- Performance and Improvement and Accountability Plan
- Pesticides Incidents Appraisal Panel (United Kingdom)
- Pink Isn't Always Pretty (breast cancer awareness and support organization)
- Police Information Assessment Process
- Post Inspection Action Plan (UK schools)
- Printing Industries Association of the Philippines
- Program Improvement and Accountability Plan
- Project Identification, Appraisal and Prioritisation
- Professional Insurance Agents Political Action Committee
- Product Integrity Animal and Plant Health (Australia)
- Partners in Air Racing
- Potsdam Institute for Applied Research (State University of New York at Potsdam)
- Public Inquiry and Response (California)
- Pitcairn Island Amateur Radio Association
- Permanent International Association of Road Congresses
- Phillip Island Auto Racing Club (Australia)
- Photon-counting Image Acquisition System
- Play It Again Sports (chain of used sports equipment stores)
Samples in periodicals archive:
There is an outstanding nominee for establishing public Internet access points and enhancing computer literacy skills among the elderly, disabled and people living in remote areas.
The problem of IPsec-hostile firewall settings is commonly found in public Internet access points, where the provider-hotel, airport, coffee shop, etc.
I shall also exert my utmost efforts to provide public Internet access points through which the general public can freely access the Internet.
IRELAND is to get its first directory of public Internet access points.
It will provide accommodation for consultation, treatment, counselling, day care, a public internet access point, training rooms, training kitchen promoting nutrition and dietary advice, a creche facility and a large hall for public events, including health awareness seminars and conferences.
Today, with public Internet access points topping 63,000 worldwide, our directory is more important than ever," said Kevin McKenzie, CEO of JiWire.
11b Wireless Standard, Will Be Available to Test in the NetNearU Booth (#773) at HITEC 2001 In Orlando COLLEGE STATION, Texas, June 12 /PRNewswire/ -- NetNearU will introduce its new wireless public Internet access point product at HITEC 2001, the Hospitality Industry Technology Exposition & Trade Show, in Orlando June 26-28.