He added that Republic of Macedonia had already proven to build a public internal financial control system in line with the international standards and EU best practices.
What does PIFC stand for?
PIFC stands for Public Internal Financial Control (European Commission publication)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIFC
We have 2 other meanings of PIFC in our Acronym Attic
- Pittsburgh Institute of Fine Arts (Pennsylvania)
- Planar Inverted-F (type) Antenna
- Portugal-Indonesia Friendship Association
- Practitioner of the Institute for Archaeologists (corporate designation; UK)
- Premier India Football Academy
- Pay in Full at Time of Service (health care industry)
- Pew Initiative on Food and Biotechnology
- Pattern Induced Flicker Colors (aka Fechner colors; optical illusion)
- Penrith International Friendship Committee (Penrith, New South, Wales, Australia)
- Personal Insurance Federation of California (lobbyist; Sacramento, CA)
- Public Internal Financial Control Agency (Bulgaria)
- Phoenix International Folk Dancers (Phoenix, AZ)
- Pine Island Fire Department (New York, NY)
- Perth International Folk Dance Group (Australia)
- Printing Industry Financial Executives
- Psychodrama Institute for Europe (Germany)
- Pubo-Ischio-Femoralis-Externus (anatomy)
- Pay It Forward Email Management
- Plymouth Independent Film Festival (Plymouth, MA)
- Project Initiation Feasibility Form
Samples in periodicals archive:
The commission's main system for achieving this is its concept of public internal financial control (PIFC).