27, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Public Interest Registry - the not-for-profit operator of the.
What does PIR stand for?
PIR stands for Public Interest Registry
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIR
We have 188 other meanings of PIR in our Acronym Attic
- Property Inspection Report
- Property Insurance Report
- Property Irregularity Report (reporting lost/damaged luggage at an airport)
- Protein Identification Resource
- Protein Information Resource
- Protocol Independent Routing
- Provisional Integrated Rating
- Public Information Request (public disclosure; various locations)
- Public Infrastructure Renewal (Canada)
- Public Interest Review
- Purchase Information Record
- Proportional-Intensity-Reduction Exponential Reliablity Growth
- PADI International Resort Association
- Paper Industry Research Association
- Paper, Printing and Packaging Industries Research
- Parachute Infantry Regiment Association (UK)
- Personnel and Industrial Relations Association (est. 1945; Los Angeles, CA)
- Petroleum Industry Research Associates (PIRA Energy Group)
- Philippine Insurance Rating Association
Samples in periodicals archive:
27, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Public Interest Registry - the not-for-profit operator of the.
The award was given away by Nagaland's chief secretary Lalthara, Nagaland's IT secretary KT Sukhalu, Arunachal Pradesh's planning secretary Ankur Garg, Board of director-ORG, the Public Interest Registry & former CEO, NIXI Amitabh Singhal and Rajen Varada, founder director, TFTP Karnataka.
19, 2013 /PRNewswire-USNewswire/ -- Public Interest Registry - the not-for-profit operator of the.
If ISOC is chosen, it will establish a separate nonprofit, Public Interest Registry (PIR), to operate the registry.
Huawei Symantec, ICANN, Iconix, IID, IronPort, ING Bank, Intuit, IT Matrix, Kindsight, LaCaixa, Lenos Software, MailShell, MarkMonitor, M86Security, McAfee (MFE), Melbourne IT, MessageLevel, Microsoft (MSFT), MicroWorld, Mirapoint, NHN, MyPW, nProtect Online Security, Netcraft, Network Solutions, NeuStar, Nominet, Nominum, Public Interest Registry, Panda Software, Phishlabs, Phishme.
According to a survey commissioned by Public Interest Registry (PIR) - the not-for-profit operator of the.
Go Daddy and Public Interest Registry (PIR) are teaming up to auction 42 valuable single- and two-character domain names like I.