and the Public Interest Legal Advocacy Project in Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
What does PILAP stand for?
PILAP stands for Public Interest Legal Advocacy Project (Community Legal Education Center; Cambodia)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PILAP
- Philosophy in Latin America (book series)
- Plains Indian Ledger Art (University of California San Diego)
- Private International Law Act (various countries)
- Public Interest Law Association (various universities)
- Publishers International Linking Association, Inc.
- Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture
- Proffsprodukter I Ljungby AB (Sweden)
- Pion Linear Accelerator
- Punjab Institute of Language, Art and Culture (Pakistan)
- Private International Law Association of Japan
- Public Interest Loan Assistance Program (Loyola Law School; Los Angeles, CA)
- Postgraduates in Latin American Studies (UK)
- Program in Language Acquisition Techniques
- Public Information and Liaison Branch (US NIH)
- Pawleys Island - Litchfield Business Association
- Privacy in Location-Based Applications (workshop)
- Paucity of Interlobular Bile Duct
- Paper Insulated Lead Cable
- Paper Insulated Lead Covered
- Pattaya International Ladies Club (Thailand)