Chicago, Illinois Larry Hawkins, president and chief executive officer, Unity National Bank, Houston, Texas Ruhi Maker, senior attorney, Public Interest Law Office of Rochester, Rochester, New York Patricia McCoy, professor of law, University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, Connecticut Elsie Meeks, executive director, First Nations Oweesta Corporation, Kyle, South Dakota Debra S.
What does PILOR stand for?
PILOR stands for Public Interest Law Office of Rochester (New York)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PILOR
- Pay in Lieu of Notice (Severance compensation)
- Percutaneous Intradiscal Laser Nucleotomy
- Program Ijazah Luar Negara (Malay: Degree Program Abroad; Malaysia)
- Public Interest Law Network (various locations)
- Peace in Love Out
- Public Information Liaison Officer
- Powerpoint Induced Loss of Consciousness
- Pacific Islands Law Officers Meeting
- Payment in Lieu of Notice
- Payment in Lieu of Remuneration (Department for Work and Pensions; UK)
- Pathfinder for an International Large Optical Telescope (Australia)
- Payment In Lieu Of Taxes
- Phased Integrated Laser Optics Technology
- Pine's Lister of Things
- Portable Inflight Landing Operations Trainer (on-orbit flight simulator used by NASA's shuttle crew during missions)
- Programmed Inquiry Learning Or Teaching
- Published International Literature on Traumatic Stress (United States Department of Veterans Affairs)
- Peaks Island Land Preserve (est. 1993)
- Pennsylvania Institutional Law Project (Philadelphia, PA)
- Percutaneous Isolated Liver Chemoperfusion (cancer research)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Chicago, Illinois Larry Hawkins, president and chief executive officer, Unity National Bank, Houston, Texas Ruhi Maker, senior attorney, Public Interest Law Office of Rochester, Rochester, New York Patricia McCoy, professor of law, Department of Economics, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Cambridge, Massachusetts Debra S.