Among his other service roles, Savoth is a member of the Board of Directors of the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program (VIP) and the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia.
What does PILCOP stand for?
PILCOP stands for Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Privacy in Location-Based Applications (workshop)
- Paucity of Interlobular Bile Duct
- Paper Insulated Lead Cable
- Paper Insulated Lead Covered
- Pattaya International Ladies Club (Thailand)
- Performance Implications of Link Characteristics (IETF)
- Polesworth International Language College (UK)
- Puducherry Institute of Linguistics and Culture (India)
- People's Initiative for Learning and Community Development (Baguio, Philippines)
- Public Interest Law Clearing House (Australia)
- Public Interest Law Career Services
- Paper Insulated Lead Covered Steel Wire Armoured (cable engineering; UK and New Zealand)
- Public Issues Leadership Development (conference)
- Pakistan Institute of Legislative Development and Transparency (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Progressive Isoinertial Lifting Evaluation
- Pakistan Institute of Labour Education & Research
- Physical Intellectual Language Emotional Social (child development)
- Portable Impact Labview Energy Sensor
- Public Interest Law Forum
- Public Interest Law Foundation (legal education)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Washington Lawyers' Committee for Civil Rights and Urban Affairs and the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia Lawyers are working with the Department of Housing and Urban Development, DOJ and private attorneys to pursue civil penalties against hate crime offenders.
About Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia The Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia uses high-impact legal strategies to improve the well-being and life prospects of the most vulnerable populations in the Philadelphia region by assuring that they have access to the resources and services that all of us need to lead our lives.
org About the Public Interest law Center of Philadelphia The Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia (PILCOP) is dedicated to advancing the Constitutional promise of equal citizenship to all persons irrespective of race, ethnicity, national origin, disability, gender or poverty.
Grants were awarded to support advocacy and watchdog efforts by the following organizations: the ACLU, the Committee of Seventy, the Juvenile Law Center, the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia, and Pennsylvanians for Modern Courts.
The plaintiffs are represented by four public interest agencies, Equip for Equality, Access Living, the American Civil Liberties Union of Illinois and the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia, and the law firm Sonnenschein Nath & Rosenthal LLP, which is working in this case as trial counsel on a pro bono basis.
Rau, 41, a partner with the law firm of Kairys, Rudovsky, Epstein, Messing & Rau, and formerly an attorney with the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia.
Talley is active in various community organizations including Women's Way where she formerly served as Board Chair, and the Public Interest Law Center of Philadelphia, Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyers for the Arts, and the Philadelphia Volunteers for the Indigent Program.