Given the renewed interest shown by banks, insurance companies, regulators and other stakeholders in financial reports, this 136-page publication is useful for all organizations, whether publicly traded, privately held, not-for-profit or other public interest entity.
What does PIE stand for?
PIE stands for Public Interest Entity (various locations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of PIE
We have 278 other meanings of PIE in our Acronym Attic
- Problems, Issues & Expectations (Analysis)
- Process Improvement Experiment
- Productivity Integrated Environment
- Program Information Exchange (various organizations)
- Progress in Industrial Ecology (journal; Inderscience Publishers)
- Project Import Export, Inc. (furniture; Miami, FL)
- Propagation, Infection, Execution (computer security)
- Proto-Indo European (linguistics)
- Protocol Information Element
- Psychological Impacts and Effects
- Public Internet Exchange (various locations)
- Public Issues Education
- Pulmonary Infiltrates with Eosinophils (lung disorder)
- Pulmonary Interstitial Emphysema (medical)
- Pulse Interference Elimination
- Pulsed Irrigation Evacuation (enema)
- Punkt Informacji Europejskiej (Polish: European Information Point)
- St Petersburg/Clearwater, FL, USA - St Petersburg/Clearwater International (Airport Code)
- Peel International Education Alliance (educational organization; Oakville, Ontario,Canada)
- Petroleum Industry Electrical Association