The Pierce Law Center Public Interest Coalition received $3,000 in support of a fellowship for a third-year law student to serve as an unpaid summer intern at a New Hampshire nonprofit law agency providing civil legal assistance to low-income people.
What does PIC stand for?
PIC stands for Public Interest Coalition (various organizations)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIC
We have 685 other meanings of PIC in our Acronym Attic
- Projecte Internet Catalunya (Catalan: Catalonia Internet Project)
- Prolonged Illness Condition (health care)
- Prostitutie Informatie Centrum (Dutch: Prostitution Information Centre; Amsterdam, Netherlands)
- Protease Inhibitor Cocktail
- Provincial Iraqi Control
- Psychiatric Intensive Care
- Public IM Connectivity (Microsoft)
- Public Information Campaign (various organizations)
- Public Information Center
- Public Interest Center
- Public Issues Committee
- Punctate Inner Choroidopathy (ophthalmology)
- Purpose Identification Code
- Pyro Initiator Capacitor (US NASA)
- Pyro Initiator Controller (US NASA)
- Pyrotechnic Initiator Controller (US NASA)
- Picture Editor
- Police Information Co-Operative, Ontario (police services in Ontario working on a an IT project)
- Pharmaceutical Inspection Convention and Pharmaceutical Inspection Co-Operation Scheme (international instruments)
- Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (British Columbia, Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
From Women and Health Protection Last year we reported in Network that a public interest coalition of groups, including Women and Health Protection (WHP), was granted intervener status in the Charter challenge on direct-to-consumer prescription drug advertising (DTCA) in Canada.
20 /PRNewswire/ -- Responding to a voluntary decision by Westinghouse Electric (NYSE: WX) to substantially increase children's educational programming broadcast on the CBS network, the Office of Communication of the United Church of Christ and other members of a public interest coalition agreed today (Sept.