Jim Murphy MP, the Scottish Secretary, is expected to criticise the Scottish Government's nuclear energy policy in a keynote speech at the Public Information Materials Exchange 2009 conference in Edinburgh, organised by the European Nuclear Association.
What does PIME stand for?
PIME stands for Public Information Materials Exchange (nuclear communicators)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of PIME
We have 7 other meanings of PIME in our Acronym Attic
- Party in My Dorm (gaming)
- Path Integral Molecular Dynamics
- Personnel Information Management Division
- Postgraduate Institute for Medicine and Dentistry (UK)
- Protocol Independent Multicast Dense Mode
- Petites i Mitjanes Empreses (Catalan: Small and Medium Enterprises)
- Pontifical Institute for Foreign Missions
- Pontificio Istituto Missione Estere (Italian: Pontifical Institute for Foreign Missions)
- Primary Intrathoracic Malignant Effusion (oncology)
- Picture Mixed Exposure (visualization of measured pollutant concentrations)
- Pairs in Metal Foil
- Pensacola International Music Festival
- Percent Intramuscular Fat
- Planetary Initial Mass Function (astronomy)
- Preview Is My Friend
- Price Indexes of Materials and Fuels (UK)
- Product Improved Mini-Flail (Robotic Combat Support System)
- Prototype Integrated Manufacturing Facility
- Pseudo-Instantaneous Mean Frequency