This reduction in federal funding comes one year after the successful Public Housing Drug Elimination Program (PHDEP) was zero funded.
What does PHDEP stand for?
PHDEP stands for Public Housing Drug Elimination Program
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Philadelphia Housing Development Corporation (Philadelphia, PA)
- Primary Hard Drive Controller
- Public Health Development Centre (Nepal)
- Public Health in Developing Countries (degree program)
- Progress, Harmony and Development Chamber of Commerce and Industry (India)
- Punjab, Haryana and Delhi Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Project on Human Development in Chicago Neighborhoods (National Archive on Criminal Justice; University of Michigan)
- Doctor of Philosophy in Computer Science (various schools)
- Polyhalogenated Dibenzodioxin
- Pakistan Horticulture Development Export Board
- Pakistan Human Development Fund (Islamabad, Pakistan)
- Polyhalogenated Dibenzofuran
- Protocol Header Definition File (Cisco)
- Plymouth Hockey Development Group (UK)
- Perth and Hills Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Palmer Hydrological Drought Index
- Parisada Hindu Dharma Indonesia
- Physical Health Domain Index
- Philadelphia Historical Digital Image Library
- Doctor of Philosophy in Information Technology (Assumption University of Thailand)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The funds are from the Section 5(h) Homeownership program, the Public Housing Drug Elimination Program, Development Funds, and sales proceeds from the Turnkey III Homeownership program.
Other amendments that failed would have channeled the additional HOME funds to the Public Housing Drug Elimination Program (PHDEP) and more Section 8 incremental vouchers.
The increased funding for the Public Housing Operating Fund was provided to compensate for increasing utilities costs and termination of the Public Housing Drug Elimination Program (PHDEP), which was funded this year at $310 million.
17 /PRNewswire/ -- The Cuyahoga Metropolitan Housing Authority announced today that it is the recipient of a $2,756,000 award for its Public Housing Drug Elimination Program.
The Public Housing Authorities Directors Association (PHADA) recently released a breakdown (please see chart) of the estimated amount of funding each state's housing authorities would lose under the proposed capital fund and Public Housing Drug Elimination Program (PHDEP) budget cuts.